Monday, April 25, 2016

"Sheppard of the Argonne" by G. William Weatherly



  This alternative history of World War II's Naval Battles was extremely well written and interesting. At times the book almost had a steampunk feel as there were some more modern aspects that were not used during the time period, but of course that is what 'alternative history pieces' are all about.

  I really enjoyed the detail of this work and could get into the battle scenes easily. The characters came alive for me with such precision and detail there was no doubt that Mr. Weatherly is a seasoned story-teller. I hope to read more of his work in the future and fully intend to pass this book on to my father to read, whom I am sure will enjoy it immensely.

I gave this book 5 Ravens!


No comments:

Post a Comment