Sunday, May 26, 2013

Children Of No One By: Nicole Cushing


By:  Nicole Cushing
Published By:  DarkFuse
Age Recommended:  Adult
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 4
Book Blog For: GMTA
Review:

"Children Of No One" by Nicole Cushing was one creepy horror novella.   I am still wondering why I chose it... oh, I remember ....I think it was the title.  Let me say up front this is not a novel for the 'faint of heart' even though this author does it well with its deliverance of weirdness.  This setting was in Nowhere, Indiana where we find a 'twist man' that was looking for something new in the world of art.  This Mr. McPherson hooks up with a Mr. Krieg and he with No One.
Mr. Krieg and No One "create a exhibit with Mr. McPherson as the very excited audience of one. After all, there is no art without an audience, right?"  No, if you can be that far into this read I will say you must pick up the rest of this read to see where this author will take the reader.  Be ready because this is a dark fiction novel, with a omg 'science fiction at a slant.'  This author know how to write because believe this "Children of NO One was well written read.  The characters were well developed and colorful and a good plot. 

I found "Children of NO One, " for me...  quite a uncomfortable and disturbing read most of the time.  But at the same time if you are in for a horror read then this author would be right down your alley.  Would I recommend this one, well its not for me...see,  I don't care for horror or creepy but if you do...this one is for you! 





No comments:

Post a Comment