Wednesday, June 19, 2013

If It Flies (Market Garden #3) By: L.A. Witt & Aleksandr


By:  L.A. Witt & Aleksandr Voinoc
Published By:  Riptide Publishing
Age Recommended:  Adult
Review By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  4
Book Blog For: GMTA
Review: 

"If It Flies" by L.A. Witt & Aleksandr was quite a read.  I am still not sure why I choose this read other than .... I read it all!  This one I must say caught me by surprise dealing with it all erotica...bdsm between two men.  So ready if this isn't your kind of genre please close the book now!  Now, moving on... from the read we see who the main character Spencer will discover his overwhelming desire to be a 'sub.' He will meet a man named Nick and will develop a 'bond of trust' that will be unshakable.  Now, from this I will say you will have to pick up this read to get the rest of this story....for it will be quit interesting.  This would not be for me in any sense of the word, however if this is what you like...."If It Flies" would be a good knowledgeable read for you.   These two authors have really put it out there for the reader. 




No comments:

Post a Comment