Friday, September 20, 2013

The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion



I had the pleasure of receiving a galley of this book from NetGalley and I have to say it was not my normal genre. However, I found the synopsis intriguing enough to read the book and enjoyed it immensely.

The characters were very well thought out and even though it had a bit more science fiction appeal than I usually go for, it had enough comedy in it to make it not as boring as some reads of this genre could be.

The author did a very good job of making elements of the more scientific nature understandable and didn't push too much information on the reader to overwhelm.

I definitely would recommend this book for science fiction lovers or even those thinking of delving into the genre for the first time.

Review by: Kitty Bullard, GMTA Review Team

No comments:

Post a Comment