Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The 13th Day of Christmas By: Jason Wright




Author: Jason Wright
Published by: Shadow Mountain
Age Recommended: All Ages
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Book Blog For: GMTA
Rating: 5
Review:

"The 13th Day of Christmas" by Jason Wrightwas a wonderful Christmas book that I throughly enjoyed and well written. It was a quick read for me in that once I got started I didn't put it down until the very end. It was a interesting story of how this story of the 13th day of Christmas came about along with this authors development of characters were simply well thought out. You will have many thoughts from the read...'heartache, love and giving of ones self.' This is a loving story of a family what is 'hard up on their luck, and a widow who befriends them.' Now, this is where I say that you must pick up this excellent read to she how there will be lots of low and even humor that will lead this to a loving lesson on "The 13th Day of Christmas." Would I recommend this
novel? Yes because it will bring to you a new true meaning to the 'Christmas Holiday.'


No comments:

Post a Comment