Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Haunted Asylums, Prisons, and Sanatoriums by Jamie Davis and Samuel Queen


I truly enjoyed this book, and having read it at the most appropriate time (Halloween) it sent chills down my spine! The evidence collected by Jamie and Samuel was amazing and further served to strengthen my belief in the supernatural and paranormal world. The only thing I wish there was more of in the book was more insight into the sessions. I enjoyed hearing about the findings but I also enjoyed the information given on the locations such as the history and geographic aspects. The fact that all the chapters ended with information on when the places were open and available to other investigators and how to get in touch with the owners to book reservations was amazing! 

I definitely recommend this book to anyone interested in a good spooky read, but also to those interested in finding out more about these historically haunted places!

Review by: Kitty Bullard
Rating: 4.5 Ravens
Publisher: Llewellyn



No comments:

Post a Comment