Thursday, May 15, 2014

YOU KILLED MY BROTHER By: Keith Rommel

Title: You Killed My Brother
Author:  Keith Rommel
Publisher: Enigma Press
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Genre: Thriller, Mystery, Suspense
Rating: 4.5
Review:

My Thoughts after reading....  "You Killed My Brother"

"You Killed My Brother" by Keith Rommel was one of those reads that after reading it you will be left thinking that was truly a read of such bad tragedies that just kept on coming all the way to the end.  You will simply not be able to take a breath for more worse to start happening.  "You Killed My Brother" is truly one of those kind of read that will have you shaking your head and holding my breath  and just saying and even asking did that just happen? Wow!  This author really knows who to keep the audience attention with is fast pace that dealt with some very horrible criminals and law abiding citizens dealing with pain and loss.  As I was reading "You Killed My Brother" I thought when would enough be enough because the way the read was going enough was never enough.  It seem that after one chain reaction starting with Jennifer and her two daughters who were almost in a car accident to another one would start up another reaction  and it will  continue all the way till the end.  Be ready  for many twist and turns,  mystery, murder and suspense all wrapped up with loss of action to give the reader a read that you will find hard to put down until the end only to get one scary horrible read.  You will be left to think does this really happen...Am I dreaming?  I will say that this author really jumped around a lot in this novel so you will have to keep up with what, who and what  all is going on.  I found the characters  were a variety of mixture of flawed/good  ones,  believable,  but mainly all were  well portrayed and in the end  you will get a thriller of a read.    I am still dealing with the reality of  does this really happen but I am sure deep down the answer is yes as you will see from the read  just how and  what justice really means to different people.  "You Killed My Brother" was  definitely a  well written novel but it  is not for the faint of heart.  Be prepared to find the ending....  well this is the part I say you will have to pick up this novel to see for yourself.

















No comments:

Post a Comment