Sunday, February 21, 2016

"You're A Vampire: That Sucks!" (A Survival Guide) by 'Count' Domenick Dicce (Ravenswood Review)


Domenick Dicce has the ability to weave humor into real life issues for Vampire kind very well. This book is a must have for all fledgling kindred! Not only is the truth of what he writes so well expressed but the humor it is delivered with takes some of the pressure off all the rules and regulations to being a model Vampire citizen. 

Having been friends with many Vampire's during my 40+ years on this earth, I can tell you that what he writes about in this book is very true... and should not be taken lightly... 

Did I mention that this book was actually a work of non-fiction? ;) 

I will actively seek more of Domenick's works and I sincerely hope that he someday finds a willing participant that will help him write a book similar to this for Werewolf kind. We... ahem... they sorely need one. 

This book receives 5 Ravens! 

No comments:

Post a Comment