Monday, April 25, 2016

"Dandelion Adventure" by R.J. Bronson


  I really loved this magical middle-grade adventure and enjoyed the symbolism created by the author. The only thing I would have liked to see more of was dialogue between the characters. There were instances where the author was telling more than showing and for me it drew away from the magic and mystery behind the tale of the dandelion.

  What truly struck a chord with me is the message the book conveyed overall. I loved the ending where the bully in the story was made to apologize and become more friendly with Sam and his friends afterward. I have to say I've never read a story quite like this one, it was unique, very heart-warming and a story I'm sure many children will enjoy. 

  I gave this wonderful tale 4 Ravens!



No comments:

Post a Comment